California Dental Group is a multi-specialty dental practice. All specialists are now under one roof for your convenience. Whether you are looking to improve your smile or to get a new smile, we are here to help.
Clinic Mission Statement
California Dental Group is committed to making your health and safety our number one priority. At Cal Dental Group, we follow all recommendations made by the ADA, CDC, and OSHA. The office has installed Sneeze Guards, HEPA Air Purifying Systems, Air scrubbers, Infrared thermometer, Covid questioners and other safety features.
- All surfaces and equipment are wiped down with disinfectant after every patient. We sterilize all equipment using best-in-class sterilization machines between patients.
- Our team members also routinely sterilize patient waiting rooms and frequently touched surfaces.
- All team members that work in clinical spaces will always be in Personal Protective Equipment (Masks, Gloves, Face Shields & Gowns) appropriate for the procedure being rendered.
As a Health care provider, we have implemented additional universal precautions.
You’ll still receive the same exemplary service from our dedicated team; however, to ensure the safety of all our patients, we have implemented some changes:
- Patient screening occurs prior to and at the time of appointment, including taking temperature upon arrival.
- Requesting patients to wear masks to all appointments.
- Visitors will be limited to those accompanying minors.
- The office will be following the social distancing protocol.
- We offer the convenience of greeting you, waiting to be called and filling out forms inside your vehicle.
- Our waiting room seating area is spaced out to be six feet away from other patients.
Again, Thank you so much for your support. We are happy to continue serving you and can’t wait to see your smile!
Dr. Olga Karnakova
Clinical Director of California Dental Group
EXCEPTIONAL CARE IS JUST THE BEGINNING
It is a given: you want only the best dental care for you and your family. With Dr. Olga Karnakova, you ll get the best, and far more. Call (323) 934-2804 today or request an appointment online.
At Cal Dental Group, we are following recommendations of the California Dental Association and American Dental Association to make our clinic as clean and safe as possible.
We are here to help
Request Your Appointment
We also offer Tele Dentistry.